Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Introducing EarthTones Therapeutic Massage!

Welcome everyone to EarthTones Therapeutic Massage! My name is Dana Alexander, and I am a Licensed Massage Therapist serving DFW. I am not much of a writer, but I hope to use this blog to keep everyone updated on promotions and events.

Refer a Friend
An ongoing offer that I am extending is the Refer a Friend promotion. For every person that you refer to me that receives at least one full price massage ($65 for one hour), you will be offered a one hour massage for $35! That's almost a 50% discount! If you refer two friends to me, then you can choose between:
  • Two 50 minute massages at $35 each, or
  • One 110 minute massage for $70, or
  • One 50 minute massage for $15

You will be hard-pressed to find a deal better than that!


Helping Hands
This is a project that I'm really excited about! Every month I will choose a local charity to work with. I will offer a limited number of massages to the public for a minimum donation of $40. $15 of this donation will pay for my room rental, and the rest goes directly to the charitable organization. I am also looking forward to personally spending some of my own time volunteering with the organization and getting to know the people that we are helping to support. <3

I will make an announcement here every month to reveal who we will be reaching out to the following month, along with information about the organization, and updates on our progress throughout the month. I hope to make an announcement for October within a few days!

Facebook
I'd like to invite all of you to like my Facebook page, EarthTones Therapeutic Massage to be made aware of promotions and discounts that are only available to my fans! As a fan, you will also be the first to know of each Helping Hands program, so you get a jump start at reserving your appointment!

For more information, please email me at dana.alexander@massagetherapy.com. I'd like to thank everyone that helped me get this far, and I hope to see many of you soon!

<3 Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment